TEMPORARY EXTERNAL PACEMAKERS
Models 5392 and 53401 external temporary pacemakers are intended for use with a pacemaker lead system for temporary single or dual chamber pacing in a clinical environment.
Introducing temporary external pacemakers Models 5392 and 53401, our complete EPG portfolio and the next generation of temporary external pacemakers for managing bradycardia. Both Models include easily configurable features, enhanced user interface, and improved low battery indicator.
THE NEXT GENERATION TEMPORARY EXTERNAL PACEMAKERS
- Easy to configure and operate
- Reliable and proven design
- Seven-year service life
- Constant Current design
BENEFITS OF CONSTANT CURRENT DESIGN
- Adjusts pacing output voltage in response to changes in lead impedance
- Consistently maintains stable output
- Requires fewer manual device adjustments
EASE OF USE — SIMPLICITY AND TECHNOLOGY
Providing a simple and familiar user experience with technological improvements, such as digital display and precision.
- Intuitive three-dial design; no submenus
- Easy to view rate, output, and sensitivity settings
- User interface requires minimal training